Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello World!


So, this is my first real Kidblog post and I am very excited for you all to join me on Kidblog! We are going to learn so much about each other and so much from each other. Not only will we be blogging with students from our school, but soon we will be blogging with students from other schools as well.
Well, I guess I should write something about myself since your first blogging assignment is to write about yourself. One thing I’m looking forward to is going to Las Vegas this weekend. Sure Vegas is a blast, but what I’m really looking forward to is seeing some of my good friends that I haven’t seen in a long time ….. too long. It gets tough to stay in contact with your friends as they move all throughout the country and have families of their own. I’m also looking forward to taking my family to South Carolina for spring break. My daughter and I have been debating about what type of water is more fun to swim in, the pool or the ocean. My daughter says the pool. I say the hot tub, but she says you can’t really swim in there. What do you say? Pool or ocean?
I am hoping to learn more about my students through these blogs. I find it’s almost impossible to spend time with each of my students when I only see each class for 1 hour per week. This should be a good way for me to know what’s going on in your lives! I’m also hoping that we will learn together from these blogs. You should be able to teach me some things as well. I don’t know everything. I hope that you share some great links with me, teach me about your culture, science, cooking, share movie reviews, and more. I am ready to learn too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment